Most Creative Date Ideas for 2015[twocol_one_first]
Creative Date Ideas for Him
1. Have your man teach you how to use a clutch.
2. Get geared up and hike a local park trail.
3. Build a campfire and cook dinner on it.
4. Join a beer club together at a local restaurant.
5. Make paper airplanes and see who can fly their’s further.
6. Each use $20 worth of quarters and play an arcade game until you run out of quarters.
7. Pack a lunch and hike into the woods to eat.
8. Gamble on horses.
9. Rent an expensive car for the weekend.
10. Practice silence for a whole day.[/twocol_one_first][twocol_one_last]
Creative Date Ideas for Her
1. Get up early, make to go coffees and watch the sunrise at an open location.
2. Draw pictures of each other.
3. Pitch a tent in the back yard and camp in it.
4. Use disposable cameras and explore around town.
5. Food hop to local restaurants for appetizers.
6. Grocery store switch – each buy ingrediates for each other to cook, see who’s turns out better.
7. Volunteer together, local animal shelter or food bank.
8. Rent a pontoon boat for the day.
9. Visit a brewery and sample beer flights.
10. Visit a dark sky park and stargaze.[/twocol_one_last]